PAST Men’s Tantrik Practice 1/11/17
7:00-10:00pm, Wednesday, Jan 11th
The Center SF Tea House, 548 Fillmore St, SF
Tantra yoga is a path of discovering our own true nature. The approach is centered in direct experience through our bodies. And because our bodies are the teacher, we focus on raising our awareness through yoga, meditation, and sexual practice.
This workshop is an introduction to the aspects of Tantrik practice specific to men.
The first step is in raising our awareness of how male bodies work. You will learn theory and techniques for:
* How male bodies function sexually and how to maximize that performance
* Ejaculatory control: how to last longer and make coming a conscious choice
* Sex drive: tune in to your desire and connect with your potent energy
* How to have multiple, full-body orgasms
The second half of the workshop is focused on embodying the masculine:
* The qualities of Shiva, the divine masculine
* How the polarity of masculine and feminine creates lasting desire in relationships
* Anima – celebrating our inner feminine
Is this for me?
This workshop is great for anyone with a male body or anyone who enjoys having sex with male bodies. If you’re a man looking to go deeper into conscious sexual practice, this is for you. If you’re interested in supporting your manly partner in his sexual growth, this is for you.