Somatic Experience of Attachment
The Science of Connection
~Presented by Ritual~
Monday June 5th, 7-10pm
Oakland venue – guests will be emailed
Purchase tickets: https://goo.gl/eV676k
“Attachment Theory”? No, not like the Buddha.. Have you ever noticed the patterns of how people move closer and further from one another again and again in relationships? Yet others seem to stay a steady course with greater ease? Come explore your inner relationship to connection and intimacy. Based on extensive research, Attachment Theory offers us a potent body based understanding of how we engage in intimacy, life, and achieving the stable lasting relationships we desire.
In this class we will explore:
– Basic overview of several models of Attachment Theory. The key role attachment plays in the building of stable long term relationships and intimacy.
– The somatic felt experience of attachment styles and how they interact
– Partnered and group practices for exploring your own experience of the attachment mechanisms in real time
– The overlap of different perspectives on Attachment: somatically, behaviourally, neurologically.
– The signifigance of secure attachment as an aspect of our development of fucntonal day to day spiritual practices and the Tantric path.
– How attachment repatterning actually happens and how we can become active participants in the process
We will create a safe space for all to participate, including a lot of room for group discussion and sharing our experiences. Attachment is deeply personal and unique for all of us, so we honor that we all have something to share on this journey. Your participation and personal experiences are an important part of the process of growth and learning.
Open to singles, couples, triads, etc… and people of all genders. We support our full community – apply here for a low income ticket:https://ritualtantra.com/
Trevor has been working as a bodyworker and somatic practitioner for close to 15 years. Trevor’s background includes extensive training in Rolfing, martial arts, Tantra, Hakomi Somatic Therapy, and plant medicine
$30 tickets: https://goo.gl/eV676k